The version 28 of the ZFS filesystem has been merged to FreeBSD 8-STABLE as of revision 222741 (June 6th, 2011).
There are many FreeBSD users of 8.2-RELEASE (RELENG_8_2) which may want to take advantage of the new ZFS version (v28) before 8.3-RELEASE.
For these users I am providing a patch against the RELENG_8_2 source tree, updated kernel module and binaries and mfsBSD ISO images for testing and rescue.
- Patch against RELENG_8_2:
- Binary sets including kernel modules, required libraries, updated boot, loader and rescue:
- amd64: 8.2-zfsv28-amd64.tar.xz
- i386: 8.2-zfsv28-i386.tar.xz
- mfsBSD ISO Images for testing:
Visit the mfsBSD homepage
Revision 222741 commit message