So I decided to fork, add some features from Irssiconnectbot, add ssh agent from Roberto Tyley, fix several bugs, add some tweaks by myself and optimize for Sony Ericsson Xperia pro and Xperia mini pro. The new application is named VX ConnectBot.
What is different in VX ConnectBot?
- based on ConnectBot 1.7.1
- screen capture support
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- customizable default font size
- reset screen to default size
- single line input (on-screen button)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- ALT + Up Arrow: Page Up
- ALT + Down Arrow: Page Down
- ALT + Left Arrow: Home
- ALT + Right Arrow: End
- ALT + Backspace: Del
- Language key (globe): CTRL (pressed 2x = ESC)
- ALT (blue rectangle) + S: pipe
- ALT (blue rectangle) + Z: backslash
- Function keys are accessed with 2x CTRL + number
- Example for pressing F1: Language (globe) + Language (globe) + ALT (blue rectangle) + Q
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry